Veremes also publishes its own range of tools for FME:
- GTF: Web application for centralizing, sharing and documenting FME workspaces
- Qualigéo: Application dedicated to quality control of geographical data, that relies on FME Desktop
- vMap: OpenSource webmapping application based on the most modern and free technologies
Veremes also publishes two exclusive plugins for FME exclusively in France:
- Majic for FME: Extension for FME dedicated to French land and land data’s exploitation
- PCRS for FME: Extension for FME dedicated to writing in GML/PCRS format
Veremes is one of FME’s leading distributors worldwide and enjoys the highest level of partnership with Safe Software (Platinum Partner).
Veremes’ experts have obtained “Certified FME Professional”, “Certified FME Server Professional” or “Certified FME Trainer” certifications. These certificates express Safe Software’s official recognition of Veremes’ competence and know-how.
Veremes is part of Safe Software’s MSP program, which enables accredited partners to provide technical support and outsourcing services on FME Cloud.
Veremes is also Amazon’s Consulting Partner. It is a mark of recognition for our IT infrastructure business, which is one of Veremes’ three development hubs with FME’s distribution and software publishing.
Veremes is an innovative company that, from its inception, has sought to design its own products based on original concepts.
Thanks to this ongoing investment in research and development, Veremes has the recognition and support of BPI France and the Occitanie region to carry out its solutions’ design and development.