Veremes also publishes its own range of tools for FME:
- GTF: Web application that centralizes, shares and documents FME treatments
- Qualigéo: Application dedicated to quality control of geographical data that relies on FME Desktop
- vMap: OpenSource webmapping application based on the most modern free technologies
Veremes also publishes two exclusive plugins for FME exclusively in France:
- Majic for FME: Extension for FME dedicated to the exploitation of French land and land data
- PCRS for FME: Extension for FME dedicated to writing in GML/PCRS format
Veremes is one of FME’s leading distributors worldwide and enjoys the highest level of partnership with Safe Software (Platinum Partner).
Veremes’ experts have obtained the certifications of “Certified FME Professional”, “Certified FME Server Professional” or “Certified FME Trainer”. These certificates express the official recognition of Veremes’ competence and know-how by Safe Software.
Veremes is part of Safe Software’s MSP program, which enables accredited partners to provide technical support and outsourcing services on FME Cloud.
Veremes is also Amazon’s Consulting Partner. It is a mark of recognition for our IT infrastructure business, which is one of Veremes’ three development hubs with the distribution of FME and software publishing.
Veremes is an innovative company that, from its inception, has sought to design its own products based on original concepts.
Thanks to this ongoing investment in research and development, Veremes has the recognition and support of BPI France and the Occitanie region to carry out the design and development of its solutions.